Woodside Alumni may request official transcripts for colleges, universities, or other programs that require such documentation. Transcript orders are accepted only through our website. Processing and mailing fees may be paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or PayPal. In order to comply with U.S. federal law, the Transcript Request must be submitted by the former student, and not by parents/guardians or other representatives.
- You may request up to 10 copies of a transcript for yourself or an institution.
- Standard processing time is 5-7 business days.
- 2-day rush processing is available.
- We mail transcripts via USPS First Class at no extra charge. USPS Priority, Express, UPS International Express mailing options are offered at-cost. You may also collect your transcript at the school, if you prefer.
- A Last Minute Emergency option is available for same-day processing and mailing. Emergency last-minute orders must be received by 10:00 AM Pacific Time.