Get to Know Us
- Check out this Website, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, visit us at a High School Fair, and come to our Open House. Learn about our unique program of individualized education.
- Schedule a School Tour with your Parent/Guardian.
- After your School Tour, schedule a Shadow Day to attend classes, meet students and faculty, and experience the Woodside family.
Complete your Application
- Apply online and pay your $100 application fee. (Paper/pdf application available upon request.)
- Ask your school to send us your student records and recommendations by pdf email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail.
- Submit a recent writing sample or essay, and your immunization records
- Parents/Guardians discuss tuition and need-based financial aid. If appropriate for your family, go to our Tuition & Financial Aid page to apply for financial aid.
Required Student Records & Recommendations (must come directly from your school)
- Two years of transcripts for your most recent academic enrollment
- Test scores (one of SSAT, HSPT, ICEE, ERB, PSAT, Statewide Assessment, etc.)
- Two Recommendations
- School Principal or Counselor
- English Teacher
Student Record Forms Downloads
- Transcript and Test Scores Release Form
- Current Principal or Counselor Recommendation Form
- Current English Teacher Recommendation Form
Dates and Deadlines
|Open House||September 15, 2017|
|Priority Applications due||January 11, 2018 *|
|Financial Aid Applications due||February 1, 2018|
|Admissions Decisions sent||March 15, 2018|
|New Enrollments due||March 23, 2018|
* Later applications considered on a space-available basis.