Get to Know Us
- Check out this Website , review our downloadable Brochure, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Learn about our unique program of individualized education.
- If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area, email email@example.com to schedule a School Tour with your Parent/Guardian, and a Shadow Day to attend classes, meet students and faculty, and experience the Woodside family.
- If you are outside of the Bay Area, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about our school and program.
Complete your Application
- Apply online and pay your $100 application fee. (Paper/pdf application available upon request.)
- Upload your student records and recent writing sample or essay.
- Ask your school to send us your recommendations by email to email@example.com. Recommendations must come directly from the professional email of the recommender, and must be in English.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you may qualify for need-based financial aid.
- Schedule a Skype Interview after we have received all of your documents.
Required Student Documents
- Two years of transcripts for your most recent academic enrollment (translated to English)
- Test scores (TOEFL, IELTS or other)
- Two Recommendations (must come directly from the Recommenders)
- School Principal or Counselor
- English teacher
- Copy of student passport
- Bank record/letter indicating ability to pay tuition
- Immunization records
Student Record Forms – Downloads
- International Transcript and Test Scores Release Form
- Current Principal or Counselor Recommendation Form
- Current English Teacher Recommendation Form
Dates and Deadlines
|Priority International Applications due||March 22, 2019/Applications accepted year-round *|
|Priority Admissions Decisions sent||April 26, 2019/Decisions notified year-round *|
|Priority New Enrollments due||May 3, 2019/Enrollment accepted year-round *|
* Earlier applications encouraged.
* Applications considered year-round on a space-available basis.